Breastfeeding is one heck of a challange for first timers. Learning how to latch your baby on, working with your baby to create a good latch, learning about foremilk and hindmilk, learning how to express milk, how to pump milk, how to store milk, how to... Well. We'll just say that there is a lot to learn - even if you're a pro!
Breast is best. You have probably heard that breast is best and it is! Breast milk is amazing as it is always adjusting itself to your baby's needs in structure as well as quantity.
There are many products out there for breastfeeding moms. Do you know which ones you really need? We'll try to help you decide!
While breastfeeding, you will be offered a lot of advice. Some of this advice will be old, some will be contradictory to what you've previously heard, and some of it will be great advice. It is up to you to do research, ask questions, and decide what works best for you and your baby.
Perpare to Learn!
- Breastfeeding Tidbits. What most people won't tell you about breastfeeding and what to expect.
- Suck Training. Have a baby that just doesn't want to latch on? Learn about suck training and how it could help you.
- Products for Breasfeeding Moms. (not a sales page) What do you really need?
- Benefits of Breastfeeding. A quick reference of reasons to help you with your choice to breastfeed.
- Breastfeeding or bottle feeding?